Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

And what a good Friday it has turned out to be. I'd show you pictures of just how lovely and sunny it is outside but my neighborhood is not very photogenic. So picture blue sunny skies and balmy spring temperatures. Just lovely.

I was perusing Kijiji yesterday night looking for houses to rent and decided to see what people were selling. I found this really cute wooden rocking horse that I couldn't resist. Yes I know Ayla already has a wooden rocking horse that I've spoken about in my other blog. But this one was so much cuter. How could I resist. And the price was practically begging me to buy it. A mere 30 bucks. These retail for way more than that in the stores if you've actually been looking. And I like to look just to be sure I'm not getting swindled. In any case, it's beautiful and hardly used because the owner bought it after her daughter had outgrown such things. Lucky me!

And speaking of daughters, Ayla has a thing for putting on sun glasses. Just look at that toothy grin!

Soon enough it will be time to sport those babies at the beach. Would have been nice if we were living next to one... Yes, I'm still bitter (see previous post).

Oh yea, Happy Easter! I might pop in on the actual day. I'm off to make Ayla a doll.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Good Friday. I'm sorry about the house, it sounded beautiful. We're kinda in the same position, and we need lots more space, but can't afford to move one day. But I'm sure we'll both find beautiful places to live one day. Though that is small consolation today.

The sunglasses are adorable. ;)

Mihl said...

How adorable!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online