Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat?

I can't believe I missed the end of Vegan MoFo. I had every intention of doing one more Halloween themed post but unfortunately yesterday ended up being busier than I had anticipated. And most of today was spent sleeping it off. In any event I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween and end of Vegan MoFo.

Ayla and I went trick or treating with some friends. We had a grand ol time. But now I'm unfortunately left with the task of wondering what to do with all of this terribly non vegan candy. My daughter is way too young to eat candy so it's basically up to me and Alex to consume all the vegan stuff. But it would be nice to know what other vegan parents do with this whole trick or treating thing with older kids. Any tips would be grateful.

Here are some pics of Ayla in her frog costume. This was at home before we left. She wasn't too keen on it at first but by the end of the night she was getting quite comfy in it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayla is too adorable! Not sure what to say about the candy- maybe donate it to a food shelter?

Jen Treehugger said...

Ayla's too cute!
Well done for all your MoFo posts.

Kelly said...

That is the cutest costume. I was interested in your candy comment because I always wondered what vegan families did. Most of the people I know (not vegan but eager to get rid of candy) bring it into the office for others to snack on.

trina said...

Cute costume!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online