First up my dinner tonight for Vegan MoFo. I can't believe 21 days have already shot by! Before I show dinner, I must confess that this is a poor way to be showing anyone how vegans eat on a regular basis. I mean I can clearly remember us having fries maybe 3 days ago for dinner (ok maybe 5 but still). So there's no excuse for us to have them again.
But there you have it, Alex felt like making burgers for dinner tonight and well everyone knows nothing goes better with a burger than fries. This time we didn't even have the green salad to balance it out. Yikes! But it was oh so delicious all the same. Alex even commented that it might have been the best burger he's ever had. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow in the health department.We put onions and mushrooms that are lightly fried on them. Ever since discovering this one little thing we've never had a burger that didn't taste perfect. It's that 'je ne sais quoi' (I don't know what) flavor it imparts.
And now onto the best part of this post. So while I go to work in the daytime, Alex is left at home to care for our darling daughter, Ayla. But what do we have here, stashed on my camera?


3 comments:
Oh but you had wonderful Asian Noodles last night so balance is restored!
Ayla's just too cute for words - look how comfortable she looks.
A budding Meg White maybe?
Oh my dog your daughter is just freaking too cute! I too find little pictures on my camera after leaving my husband and daughter...So sweet!
And now I'm craving burgers and fries, what's up with that?
She's gonna be a rock stah!
Post a Comment