
I realize that my daily posts are becoming dodgy but yesterday we weren't home for dinner so there was no official dinner. I ended up having a bowl of cereal. It's a slippery slope I tell you! But then there's Alex to save us from our unhealthy rut tonight with a truly amazing dinner. Really I can't rave enough about it, it was just fantastic! Unfortunately it was a 'freestyle' as we like to call it and so there's no recipe. As you can tell he's not very on the ball on handing out recipes. I must really squeeze this one out of him because I don't want it lost to the recesses of his mind because it must be made again. I forgot what he said he was trying to accomplish with this meal, but it's basically broccoli and an amazingly marinated tofu all stir fried together. We had this over some steamed jasmine rice. Parfait!

And did I mention he took the picture this time? Lookin' real good.
3 comments:
Mmmmm it sure does look good!
That looks so good - I'm having serious broccoli envy here...
You must get that recipe at any cost!
Post a Comment