Monday, October 20, 2008

:: 20 ::

I should mention here that Alex and I love Asian food. You'll usually find at least two or three times a week we're eating something Asian related. So it should come as no surprise that we had another stir-fry type dish for dinner tonight.

His favorite, Singapore noodles, made with soy sauce and curry powder. It's also usually served with bbq pork and what ever kinds of veggies you want to throw in. Obviously we're not into the killing of any innocent pigs so we subbed in some fried tofu. It's really been a clean out the fridge kind of week around here so the pickings are getting really slim. I can tell you all from now that I have no idea what I'll come up with tomorrow night. Tonight was challenging enough for me as it is! I have to say signing up for this Vegan MoFo has got me worried about pulling crap out of the kitchen when I'm feeling so lazy. I really need to start thinking more about kitchen appliances. ;)

1 comment:

Jen Treehugger said...

You know what!
That looks blinking delicious!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online