Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sock gloves

We interrupt the scheduled broadcast to bring you some cuteness in the form of my dear Ayla. Yesterday night at around oh I don't know..midnight! My darling daughter decided that she was just not going to go to bed after my repeated attempts earlier in the evening. She then discovered that socks are not only good for the feet but make an excellent adornment for hands as well. She happily ran to and fro in the living room trying to pick stuff up and just generally making us pee our pants laughing with her antics. Now whenever a sock is in sight she no longer sticks out her foot for us to put it on but now sticks out her hands. She's too much I tell you! She finally did go to bed of course and slept in till 9am this morning. Still short of her 12 hours but at least I got to sleep in as well.

Please bear with me, because this last picture had me in stitches! The hand outstreched offering the ball to Alex, it killed me. You can just see the fingers curled around it trying to hold on as best they can. Ahh kids!

5 comments:

Destiny's Kitchen said...

So adorable! Just wait until she sees a sock monkey! Ah, the things that socks can do...

Sheree' said...

Cute as a bugs ear!

Bethany said...

she is soooo cute! love those pics, thanks for sharing.

Jen Treehugger said...

Hee hee hee.
She is soo cute.
I wish I could squish her little cheeks.

Unknown said...

SOOOOO cute, I love that little story and how she has both of you up!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online