Day 10 of Vegan MoFo. Alex pointed out to me today that MoFo means something entirely different than 'month of food'. Well I don't make the acronyms now do I so I cannot be held responsible for the double entendres. In any case, I was feeling a bit adventurous today and decided to have a little japanese night with miso soup, veggie spring rolls and sushi. It all turned out so wonderfully. As we were eating we remarked that it felt as if we had ordered take out. We'll definitely have to make this again soon. It turned out to be much easier to roll the sushi rolls than I thought it would be. Ayla even enjoyed her share by picking out and eating the veggies in the middle. The rolls have carrots, cucumbers, green onions, tofu and shiitake mushrooms in the middle.


2 comments:
I think I could live on sushi.
WOW! That all looks so wonderful - restaurant quality for sure!!
I still haven't gotten round to trying sushi but the more I read people blog about it the more I want to try.
Post a Comment