Tuesday, October 28, 2008

:: 28 ::

I haven't really been feeling up to posting to the blog lately. I guess I'll be kind of glad when Vegan MoFo is over because I hate feeling tied to an obligation. I know it's supposed to be for fun and what not but I still feel that pull like it's something I signed on to do and therefore 'have' to finish if that makes sense. In any case I'll feel a bit more liberated once it's all over and done with. For the last few nights we haven't made anything spectacular. Mostly veggie dogs, salads and leftovers. Not much has been very blog worthy. Tonight I had some cauliflower and broccoli to use up so I found a recipe that used just that. I also happened to have the dried shiitake mushrooms on hand that the recipe called for and I decided to throw in some almonds at the last minute. It turned out pretty good although it's not very photogenic.

I think I'll go make another batch of Isa's pumpkin cookies to cheer me up. I made some this weekend and well needless to say they've all been eaten off.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cheer up. I fully agree with you, blogging can be less fun when it's an obligation. Pumpkin cookies though sound like the perfect way to cheer up. Are they from Veganomicon? They sound delicious and perfect for right before Halloween. I think it's very easy to feel burnt out after a whole month of blogging and you've been doing a good job of posting so much. Hang in there!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online