We couldn't decide what to make for dinner tonight (as usual) so I said 'why not have breakfast for dinner?' And that was that. I tried the tofu scramble that Vegan Dad had posted about a few days/weeks ago. It was the best tofu scramble I've ever made. I think I'll be using this recipe from here on out. It uncannily resembles scrambled eggs but that's about as close as it gets. This tastes way better than scrambled eggs ever did. We had it with some veggie breakfast patties, some hash browned potatoes and slices of tomatoes. I also found some great ciabatta buns at the grocery the other day that were vegan (surprisingly). In all it was an excellent breakfast dinner. It's actually kind of good this way because I don't seem to be posting very many breakfast or lunch meals since starting this whole Vegan MoFo thing.Friday, October 24, 2008
:: 24 ::
We couldn't decide what to make for dinner tonight (as usual) so I said 'why not have breakfast for dinner?' And that was that. I tried the tofu scramble that Vegan Dad had posted about a few days/weeks ago. It was the best tofu scramble I've ever made. I think I'll be using this recipe from here on out. It uncannily resembles scrambled eggs but that's about as close as it gets. This tastes way better than scrambled eggs ever did. We had it with some veggie breakfast patties, some hash browned potatoes and slices of tomatoes. I also found some great ciabatta buns at the grocery the other day that were vegan (surprisingly). In all it was an excellent breakfast dinner. It's actually kind of good this way because I don't seem to be posting very many breakfast or lunch meals since starting this whole Vegan MoFo thing.
Labels:
breakfast,
dinner ideas,
lunch,
veganmofo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love eating breakfast for dinner! I need to buy tofu more often...I almost never do, but then I see these scrambles and it looks so good!
OH my gosh that looks good. I have already had dinner and now I am hungry for yours!
Post a Comment