Last year I kept stumbling upon blogs about VeganMoFo and really enjoying the entries. This year I've decided that I will participate as a way to get myself cooking more. We pretty much don't eat out because it's a hassle that's not worth it in the end. And now that we've been tightening the financial belt we'll have even less money for eating out. Enter vegan month of food! This October it will be all about cooking new things and using fresh ingredients. I'm trying to save money in the food department as well by buying more bulk and less pre-packaged. So starting this October look out around the vegan blogosphere for many more food posted related to VeganMoFo.On a slightly different note, you'll notice that I haven't been blogging as regularly as I used to. Basically, I've had my head buried in financial books and blogs for the last few days. Hence, the belt tightening and saving bit. I'll come up for air every so often but there hasn't been any crafting going on. I'm trying to get our finances on the right track now that I'm no longer on maternity leave and getting a normal paycheck. A part of me wants to start a financial blog to track my progress but I'm not sure if I have that in me. My blogging can be really hit or miss as it is!


No comments:
Post a Comment