Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summers past

It's been a pretty slow week and weekend. I haven't sewed or cooked anything worth blogging about. I guess I'm finding myself in a bit of a rut. I have many things on my 'to do' list but I don't have the drive to do any of them.

I got a new print from The Black Apple that I'm totally in love with. I'm going to add this to the two I already have. I bought 3 frames so I'm done buying prints for now. I got a free bookmark with this print that I'm totally loving as well.

I got a new haircut yesterday that I'm totally loving. I had my hair like this ages ago and I really loved it so I relaxed my hair on Friday then got it cut. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of myself with this haircut but I do have an old picture of what it looked like and really I haven't changed that much. Minus the labret piercing. I really liked that piercing too...

These pictures were taken with my good friends at the Montreal Jump Up in 2005. Every time I look at these pictures it takes me right back to the amazing time I had that summer. It's pictures like these that make me love summer so much. It's like when deep down a part of you yearns for what's gone. I guess it's all fitting as we're heading straight into fall right now. I'm sure the leaves will start turning any day now.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online