Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer photoshoot

Yesterday a friend who I met on Facebook's mommy group for Red Deer asked me if I would like to join her and her daughter in the park to take some photos. We both have new cameras that we don't really know how to use and so I thought it would be a great opportunity.

We ended up taking a lot more time that we anticipated but we had such a blast. I'm not so sure about Ayla and her daughter Faith though. They were about fed up at the end of the day and ready for a real long nap.

We've decided that since the pictures came out so well that we'd go out this fall when all the leaves are turning and take some more. I'm sure they'll turn out so lovely. Especially with the girls playing in the leaves!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love Aylas face, the cheeks and lips are my favorite! So cute!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online