Thursday, July 17, 2008

To win a quilt

So I was happily perusing some blogs out there this evening when I came across a quilt giveaway at Old Red Barn Co. Can I just say here that I'm constantly entering for these free giveaways but never winning? Well despite my unfortunate luck I decided to still give this one a try because really have you seen that quilt?! It's gorgeous! The colors are so fabulous! It makes me think of bright happy summer days. I can just picture myself embraced in its wonderfulness (is that a word I just invented?) this winter and thinking back to what a lovely summer it was indeed. So I'll keep envisioning that happening and hopefully I'll envision this beauty right into my hands.

Win a quilt at www.oldredbarnco.blogspot.com

I guess at this point I should mention that you can also go over there to win this quilt for yourself and to see some even more amazing pictures of it. But really, I don't want anyone to win but myself. Such is the nature of these things. Ha!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online