Friday, July 18, 2008

Bibs and washcloths

I realized today after taking a good look at Ayla's ratty (and stained) bibs and washcloths that I should probably treat her to some new ones. I thought about running to the store to pick up a pack then I said to myself "Hey! Why don't I just sew them myself?" And so that's exactly what I did. Here is the first set that I sewed up.

It took me less than half and hour to do all of it. I've got loads of flannelette fabric just begging to be made into something. I think I'll continue doing some sets with what I have in my stash. I pretty much got all of my flannelette stash from a friend's mom who was trying to get rid of hers. Lucky for me my friend thought of me when her mom was proposing to throw it out! I really enjoyed this project because it's fast and easy and just about all I've had time for lately.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online