Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Common words

I was over at Twiddletails earlier today and I saw that she used a program to see the common words she uses in her blog. I decided to give it a try to see what would come up for me. It's called a Wordle and basically what it does is it makes the words you use the most turn up larger in the word scramble.

It would seem that I use the word 'sewing' and 'just' very frequently. Maybe I should rename the blog to 'Just Sewing' because that's about all I've been doing lately. Actually, I am taking a small break this week but I realize it's not only because of work but also because I took out so many books from the library that I really need to finish reading.

Today after giving Ayla a bath I noticed how curly her hair has gotten so I decided to snap a few pictures. Let's just say it was easier said than done. Boy that child loves to move!

I wanted to be sure that they would come out without me having to do much fiddling so I used the flash. I must say, she seemed to be enjoying having the flash in her face.

I'm loving the blue tone this last one came out with. I really need to start practicing more with my camera. I've got some ideas on the brain about it. I was thinking that I'm gonna do what I've seen around blogland for awhile now where people have been taking random pictures with a theme and then posting it on their blogs. My favorite blog, Soulemama, has been doing one on summer as her theme. I think that I'm going to do one on fall when the time comes around. I love the colors of autumn so I think it will be fun to try out while giving me a chance to really enjoy what my camera can do. Speaking of autumn, we're probably going to be making a trip to Montreal at the end of September instead of Christmas. There's a seat sale going on right now and we're thinking of saving money by taking advantage of it. Alex has already gotten the vacation approval so I think it's pretty much in the bag that we'll be going.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Dude, get out of my brain!

Seriously, this is starting to get really scary. I did that Wordle thing yesterday, but just haven't gotten around to posting it. I've been rather negligent in my posting duties lately. And, Lee and I are planning to be in Montreal in September and October for research. We didn't want to go through the hassle at Christmas again.

How are you finding the transition back to work? I can imagine that it would be rather difficult.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online