Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A slow week

I'm officially back to work and it's definitely been an interesting experience. I haven't been doing much sewing or cooking hence the lack of posting. I started on a pair of shorts using the same pattern as my Bermuda shorts. I just have to finish the hem and I'll post a picture. I think this week is going to be fairly quiet in the sewing room while I get my scheduling in order.

I forgot to mention that last week Thursday we went to a play date with my coworkers who both have babies. Ayla was due for a nap by the time we got there and so she wasn't in a very receptive mood for playing. Berkley, Treena's little boy who's 13 months now, kept banging her over the head with various objects. Let's just say they got off to a very rocky start. I love play dates. It was nice to get out of the house and hang out with the girls.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online