So I'm trying ever so desperately to get my blog to look exactly as I want it. I've been wanting to do this ever since I decided to start blogging again but I just didn't have the know-how to do it properly. But after some niffty Google searches I came up with exactly what I wanted. But now comes the tedious part where I have to add every little bit and tweak here and there and blah blah. So bear with me as I get everything in order. I suspect that it will take a couple of days as I want to edit pretty much everything and make this look like a neat place to look around.
I'm currently working on some projects for my sister in law's newest addition to the family. I thought of posting pictures of the unfinished product but I think I'll wait till it's all done. I'll try to keep an update on my work in progresses on the right panel there. Sometimes they'll be linked to if I have images and sometimes not. I've also thought up some handbag designs and I would like to get them done in the next coming weeks but we'll see how that goes. I'm in quilt mode right now and all I can really think about is making and designing them. I ordered some Amy Butler fat quarters from Pink Post and I absolutely can't wait for them to arrive. It's right up my alley in terms of color scheme for the summer. I have no idea what I want to do with them as yet but I'm sure a quilt or 2 will come out of it and maybe the patchwork handbag from In Stitches if I'm lucky.
I'm currently working on some projects for my sister in law's newest addition to the family. I thought of posting pictures of the unfinished product but I think I'll wait till it's all done. I'll try to keep an update on my work in progresses on the right panel there. Sometimes they'll be linked to if I have images and sometimes not. I've also thought up some handbag designs and I would like to get them done in the next coming weeks but we'll see how that goes. I'm in quilt mode right now and all I can really think about is making and designing them. I ordered some Amy Butler fat quarters from Pink Post and I absolutely can't wait for them to arrive. It's right up my alley in terms of color scheme for the summer. I have no idea what I want to do with them as yet but I'm sure a quilt or 2 will come out of it and maybe the patchwork handbag from In Stitches if I'm lucky.


2 comments:
How do you make the blog have the picture you want at the heading? Your blog looks so cute, mine is just the boring standard and I can't figure out how to change it.
Hey Joyce! Nice to see you here! I edited my photo in photoshop then uploaded it using the page elements feature in blogger. You don't necessarily have to edit your photo because blogger does give you the option of sizing your photo down automatically to the right width. The height is another issue altogether though (hence my use of photoshop).
Post a Comment