I'm trying to find a balance between cooking and crafting. Lately I only have time for one around these parts. So basically we haven't been eating any elaborate meals. Take tonight for instance, I had these grand plans to make an amazing Italian dinner and dessert but here I am at close to 11pm and well let's just say that won't be happening. Hence the new 'What's cooking' panel. Hopefully, with that staring me in the face everyday it will give me some incentive to get busy in the kitchen.
Since I'm not yet ready to reveal my gift set which is almost done I'll direct you over to a flickr group I just joined and am really excited about making softies for. It's called Softies for Mirabel, an initiative to help the Mirabel Foundation in Melbourne Australia. The foundation was established to help the children of families who have been affected by substance abuse. On July 27th an auction will be held on Ebay for all the softies made.
Since I'm not yet ready to reveal my gift set which is almost done I'll direct you over to a flickr group I just joined and am really excited about making softies for. It's called Softies for Mirabel, an initiative to help the Mirabel Foundation in Melbourne Australia. The foundation was established to help the children of families who have been affected by substance abuse. On July 27th an auction will be held on Ebay for all the softies made.



1 comment:
These little guys are just tooo cute!!
Thanks for the comment you left on my site...you do great work as well!
Post a Comment