I should be ashamed of myself for leaving you all in the lurch like that. I've just been preoccupied I guess you could say. A part of me was so certain no one would continue looking. But apparently I was wrong as my blogger counter assures me. Not many but a few are still interested. So it's for those few that I write these words. It's pretty late and I'm terribly tired but somehow I just felt like typing.
I actually did a bit of sewing in the last couple of days that I'm very proud of. I made Ayla two doll quilts. I'll have to post the pictures tomorrow because the lighting in here is very poor and I don't want it to take away from the quilts. I have an addiction. I love making doll quilts. They're so small and you can really work out your skills while you do them. Takes a couple of hours and they're all done. Probably a 'less than 4 hours' kind of sewing project. But I'll write more about that tomorrow when I post them.
Today I felt so proud of myself for actually finding a multi-vitamin that was all vegan in a health food store here. I've been looking everywhere because I'm trying to cut down on my online purchasing (trying to save and all that). The only thing is that they're actually marketed to men. It actually says 'Adam' on the bottle! Well you can't win them all. Alex said he doesn't want me to start growing a beard. Silly man... I checked the label and compared it to a 'woman's' multi-vitamin and it was basically the same thing. Some things less some things more. I'm not picky. Except about the taste! Blech! Worst thing I've ever tasted in my life and HUGE!
Anyway, I'll wrap this up. Here are some pics we took on an unplanned very spontaneous trip to Jasper two weeks ago. I think we should do more things like that.


1 comment:
Gorgeous photos. I have no patience with anything craft like which is probably the reason why I have stopped. Lame excuse I know but there you have it.
Post a Comment