And yes, knitting is totally addictive... as is yarn... I loved Ayla's little sweater. Too cute!
As for my quilt, nope, it was made entirely with scraps and old fat quarters. I looked at it as an opportunity to use up fabrics that I didn't love since the overall effect was more important than specific fabrics. Turns out it didn't make such a dent in the stash afterall.. :S
2 comments:
So darn cuuuute!
I <3 that sewing machine!!!
That sewing machine is the cutest thing ever!
And yes, knitting is totally addictive... as is yarn... I loved Ayla's little sweater. Too cute!
As for my quilt, nope, it was made entirely with scraps and old fat quarters. I looked at it as an opportunity to use up fabrics that I didn't love since the overall effect was more important than specific fabrics. Turns out it didn't make such a dent in the stash afterall.. :S
Post a Comment