Thursday, October 2, 2008

Autumn pictures

Well I wanted to post about dinner today. But it didn't go into the oven till very late and so we ended up having something not blog worthy. Instead I offer up some wonderful pictures I took today of Ayla and her friend Faith. This is not the first time that they've gotten their pictures taken together.

They turned out very well. Well actually, the sun set much earlier than we though it would. We really didn't have any sunlight at all to take these pictures. The clarity is only due to the wonderful lens that I bought to go with my camera. I wish I could remember what it was. Anyway, it was about 100 bucks but it allows me to take great pictures in low light without a flash. I hate flash so this lens really came in handy today.

2 comments:

Sheree' said...

Beautiful photos! I miss the changing of the leaves as Autumn makes her way in!

Bethany said...

those pics are really great and the kids are really cute.

I have a similar low light lens for taking cat pics. i use it once i a while for food pics, but I really need a different lens for that since it wants me to be some distance away - not possible to use zoom w/ it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online