Monday, August 25, 2008

Nothing to write

I wish I had more things going on in my life right now to talk about on the blog. Basically I'm working everyday and coming home to spend some time with Ayla. If you want me to blather on everyday about how cute she is and how many new things she's learning then I can certainly oblige. But even I know that can get quite annoying after awhile. I don't want to be like one of those people. So I'll just tell you about one cute little thing she did instead.

I was washing the dishes and turned around to see the missy walking from the bathroom with the toilet paper trailing over her shoulder. The pictures are kinda dark because I tried to run and grab my camera before she gave up her new discovery. Needless to say there was toilet paper all over the house among the other stuff that ends up strewn about in her wake.

Tonight Alex decided to make grilled jerk tofu and some roasted veggies. We didn't have much left in our crisper so he was doing a complete freestyle with the veggies. We got the jerk seasoning from the restaurant The Reef on our trip to Victoria last year. It was very tasty if a bit spicy. He's been watching previous seasons of Top Chef and was trying to get creative with the gravy. Bless his heart.

Hopefully I'll have something to say tomorrow but if not I'll be back on Wednesday with Ayla's birthday celebration pictures. And hopefully I'll be able to still make her birthday dress and some other stuff I have up my sleeve. I better get to work!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online