In my laziness I haven't been doing much cooking either. I check up on my regular vegan blogs daily and sometimes steal recipes or meal ideas from there but that's about it. I don't know what's gotten into me this month but I just don't have the drive to do anything. I've been sitting on my butt in front of the t.v. for hours everyday just wasting the time away then eating crap for dinner. Hopefully this will all change in the next couple of days. Plus I don't want Ayla watching t.v. and I'm sorry to admit she's gotten her fair share lately.
On another note, I can't say that I've been 100% idle. When we got back from Montreal I discovered to my horror that all those cute diapers it took me ages to complete (and still have not fully completed) do not fit my little angel any more! Ugh! So basically I told Alex that by the next baby we should have this cloth diapering down pat. In any case I've spent a couple of days making some new diaper covers because I've gone the lazy route (naturally) and decided not to make full diapers but just covers because they're faster to make and let's just face it she's growing too fast and I don't want to waste hours on it or any money. Because for me cloth diapering is not only about the environment but also about saving my hard earned mat leave money.
I leave you with a better late than never Christmas photo of Ayla all dressed up as Miss Mini Claus =)


1 comment:
eesh. i seriously haven't talked to you in forever. it's been too long it's unnatural. i'll try giving you a call this weekend! love u.
Post a Comment