As promised have two more of the Charming handbags finished. As usual I love them both and wish that I could keep them for myself.


I also made two more dolls of Olive and Archie fame for a friend's daughter who's birthday is on Monday. I've already given them to her because her party is today. She loved them and said 'You know what's missing?' .... 'The tongue!' She's too cute.

Also made a lovely dinner curteosy of Veganomicon. Smoky Grilled Tempeh, I paired this with some roasted peppers and a Chinese vegetable whose name escapes me. Well I say lovely in the sense that it could have been lovely if I realized that my veggie broth is salted and my soy sauce is heavily salted. So in the end the tempeh was a little too salty. But in my opinion (not Alex's) still edible. The peppers turned out great, I love when they get that little bit of char on the top. Actually, later on that night I made a sandwich out of the Low fat Cauliflower Hummus (also of Veganomicon fame) and sliced up the tempeh on rye bread. Now that tasted wonderfully! So I'll be doing that for lunch today.

I'll be taking a little break from sewing gifts to finish Ayla's diapers. Yes I know I should have been finished those ages ago. But you know how things are. I get an idea for a gift and the diapers are on the back burner.
2 comments:
lovely new creations!
you need to put our aprons up there - they were so PERFECT!
i'm in love with my apron. i want to wear it even though i have absolutely zero ingredients in my fridge right now.
i'm so glad i got to see you, aisha!! and ayla, too of course.
Wow Eesh! I hope DH appreciates how talented you are! Wow, all that great looking food and you sew, knit, geez! I want to see the aprons! LOL
Post a Comment