Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A charming handbag

Another handbag from my wonderful book Bend-the-rules Sewing by Amy Karol. I can see many of these bags on my Christmas gift giveaway list. This one is for my sister in law and I'm making another one for my other sister in law. I've already thought of two more people I will be making these bags for so stay tuned for three charming handbag updates in the near future. They're so easy to put together, I started this last night after Ayla went to bed and finished it this morning for a total sewing time from start to finish of about 3 hrs. I think that's wonderful since I'm running out of time and need to get all my sewing done in the next two weeks.

Also, since I have some left over fabric I'll be making her a pillow to go along with this bag.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online