I also went bowling tonight. It was great fun. Everyone played 'pass the baby' with Ayla. She was a hit! And cute too if I do say so myself =D
Friday, November 9, 2007
Soups on!
OK no soup but don't they say that when it's dinner time? Whoever 'they' are... Anyway, I decided to try my hand at a real full recipe in my new cookbook, Veganomicon. It turned out spectacularly! I felt like a gourmet chef! I made the Chickpea cutlets with the Red Wine Roux sauce and Sautéed Spinach and Tomatoes (sans tomatoes cause I didn't have any) with some steamed whole grain basmati rice. Say that five times fast =) Like I said, it turned out really well and I can't wait to have the left overs tomorrow for lunch because for dinner I'm making manicotti! So stay tuned for that. I really wanted to make cannelloni but I can't find the noodles anywhere and so manicotti were the closest I could get to it.
I also went bowling tonight. It was great fun. Everyone played 'pass the baby' with Ayla. She was a hit! And cute too if I do say so myself =D
I also went bowling tonight. It was great fun. Everyone played 'pass the baby' with Ayla. She was a hit! And cute too if I do say so myself =D
Labels:
chick peas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment