I decided to take a small break from sewing today but of course that didn't mean I wasn't going to be productive! So I decided to whip up some cinnamon rolls that I had been drooling over for quite some time. Because you know, you just can't find vegan cinnamon rolls at the food court. I got the recipe from
here. They turned out marvelous! I had 3 right off the bat and limited myself to just that for the night because you know, I just don't have any self control...

The other day I bought some pomegranates because they're in season now and oh so big and beautiful. Just look at the color of those seeds! Everyone go out and buy yourself a pomegranate. Oh and the wonderful people at POM also included instructions on how to actually get all the seeds out without leaving your fingers forever red and juice all over the counter tops. Just immerse the whole pomegranate in a bowl of water and pop the seeds out!
2 comments:
Or use rubber gloves. ;)
Btw, when are you coming to Mtl?
I bought two of them last week!! I'll try the water trick next time. I love pomegranates. =)
Post a Comment