I also got some knitting needles for 10 cents and a practically brand new spring form pan! I already had one that I paid way too much for considering the one I got from the thrift store was only 50 cents. I couldn't help myself and got some books for my little angel as well. I just hope she'll be really into books like I am because I've collected quite a bit for her. I'll post about that another time.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Thrifty Thursday
In an effort to be more environmentally conscious I decided to go thrifting today at one of the local thrift shops. "One man's junk is the next man's treasure" they say and indeed it was today. I got an arm load of stuff and most of it will be remade into something new, something to treasure hopefully. The thing I love about thrifting and I'm sure what most people love about thrifting is the amount of things you can get for so little. I think most of these fabrics will go for the inner fabric in some of the purses and bags that I'll be making once I get my new book. =)
I also got some knitting needles for 10 cents and a practically brand new spring form pan! I already had one that I paid way too much for considering the one I got from the thrift store was only 50 cents. I couldn't help myself and got some books for my little angel as well. I just hope she'll be really into books like I am because I've collected quite a bit for her. I'll post about that another time.
I also got some knitting needles for 10 cents and a practically brand new spring form pan! I already had one that I paid way too much for considering the one I got from the thrift store was only 50 cents. I couldn't help myself and got some books for my little angel as well. I just hope she'll be really into books like I am because I've collected quite a bit for her. I'll post about that another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment