Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

Well thank goodness it is Friday again but unfortunately I still do not find myself with anything interesting to report. So what do I do? Ignore blogger and will something interesting or thought provoking to come into my life. Of which nothing does of course. I'll just update with some of the great food I've been indulging in all week for all you food porn fanatics out there (you know who you are!). And do I even need to mention that they're all from Vegan with a Vengeance? I think we all know I have what some might call an unhealthy obsession with it at the moment.

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Maple Walnut Cookies (You might be inclined to ask why I have two admittedly large batches of cookies on here in one week. And the honest answer is that I ate off single handedly the first batch of cookies in about 3 days. Yes I'm very ashamed... So ashamed in fact that the second batch has almost gone the way of the first...)
Ethiopian Seitan and Peppers
Green Thai Curry (admittedly not very green)
Brooklyn Pad Thai (Last night's dinner)
Pictures of delicious cupcakes I would like to make from my wonderful cookbook Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. It finally arrived in the mail! Unfortunately Chapters forgot to put my other book in the same box so that will be arriving next week. I can't wait!

And last but not least, if you take a look in the picture above you'll see a ball of yarn and part of my current project. I'm knitting a scarf. It's taking awhile as I'm a very slow knitter but it's coming along great. I can't wait to finish it. I got it from this pattern. Easy enough for a beginner, I didn't want to waste good money on yarn in case I didn't finish it or it turned out like crap not unlike my many other knitting projects so this yarn is cheap stuff from Wal-Mart. I'll need two skeins though so I wonder if I'm really saving... Sorry for the blurry pictures, you know how lazy I can really get.

1 comment:

lil'buddah said...

Lovely Aisha!! The cookies look yummy, I would have finished them too. =P

Your scarf is looking WAY better than mine! Jealousy. But you've inspired me to get started again...for the 298347th time. lol.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online